Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Question about differin cream acne medication?

Im 13 and im kind of confused. i heard that differin is supposed to dry out your skin but for me my skin turns greasy or oily?Am i doing anything wrong?





I have been on it for 3 weeks btw.Question about differin cream acne medication?
I have used Differin in the past.


It made my skin dry at first, then got a bit oily.


I don't think you're doing anything wrong. Here's what I think is happening: the Differin is actually drying out your skin. When your skin is dry, your body tries to give it some moisture by producing more oil. So that's why your skin is oily.


That may not be the exact reason, so I would talk to a doctor or dermatologist about it.Question about differin cream acne medication?
That's not a usual side effect of differin. But it depends on your moisturizer and if your skin is naturally oily.
everyone reacts differently to medicine


you should be fine its nothing to worry about





if your still worried just call your dermatolaogist

No comments:

Post a Comment