Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Does oral acne medication(pills) work better than gel or cream you apply directly to your face?

My derm prescribed both, an oral antibiotic and a cream retin-a formula. Although he said he doesn't want me on the antibiotic forever. I still use both though and try to talk him into keeping me on the antibiotic because I hate acne so much. It seems to me that using both works best for my skin and prevents breakouts better. If I forget either regime, I notice my skin breaks out more.Does oral acne medication(pills) work better than gel or cream you apply directly to your face?
it depends on the type of acne you have and the severity it is. i have moderate acne, and i find that cream works best. if it's more severe, it's often better to use oral acne medications. check with your doctor.
  • amc theatre
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment