Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does anyone know any good wart medications or wart creams that work good and fast? HELP!?

do not tell me to see a doctor please.Does anyone know any good wart medications or wart creams that work good and fast? HELP!?
I used to have this problem on my hands. I just got an over the counter wart remover (compound W). The secret is after you put it on the wart, place a drop on a band aid and place the band aid over the wart. It is gone in half the time depending on the size. Worked every time for me. I didn't like the wart removers that came with the band aid type covers. I found real band aid with another drop of wart remover works great. It turns little pale at first, but goes away fast. Try it.Does anyone know any good wart medications or wart creams that work good and fast? HELP!?
duct tape- strange but true...
Get ready for some pain. A soldering iron!
compare teh reviews yourself





http://www0.epinions.com/well-Medicine-O鈥?/a>





hope it helps :-)
Dr. Scholls worked quickly for my mom.





Compound W is supposed to be very good.





And of course going to the doctor to have them freeze it off is the easiest and most effective. ;)
Wartner works really well. It freezes the wart, but is a bit uncomfortable the last few seconds. It's worth it though. I think it costs in the neighborhood of $20.
Duct tape for a week!
i also read about using duct tape.





FYI


All wart-removers contain the active ingredient Salcycic Acid. (Same thing used in some otc acne medications.)
I've used Bazooka gel on my thumb and fingers and it worked! I used the double strength. It's great! No mess, no plaster, no fuss! active ingredient is salicylic acid. I think it was either 12% of 25%. No prescription needed. Just OTC. Good luck.
Good old fashion C-4
An old ancient remedy for warts has the following ingredients


1. The juice from a dogs eye (1/8 ounce)


2. 5 smashed June bugs


3. A toddlers filthy diaper


4. Dried vomit (4 grams)


5. Cat urine (1 gallon)





Mix it on your nasty, ugly wart and wait for it to go away.
get the over the counter ';freeze off'; stuff at Wal-Mart or any drug or food store. works fast, is the same as what the doctors use and is much cheaper, however ........ this is only for regular warts. If you're talking about venereal warts you gotta see an MD.





Back in the old days they would use hot bacon grease and a razor blade. It worked but ............
compound W worked for me.
  • amc theatre
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment