Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My 7 Month puppy ate Jalape帽o peppers and some medication cream what are some suggestions of what I should do

He seems to have licked his Penis and seems to be a bit red, shuld i just see if it goes Down, Would the same Reaction happen to dogs that it will calm down after a bit......HELP....I dont know what to do, Really Worried.


ThanksMy 7 Month puppy ate Jalape帽o peppers and some medication cream what are some suggestions of what I should do
Give him lots of water and see if he will take any Pepto.





Good luck.My 7 Month puppy ate Jalape帽o peppers and some medication cream what are some suggestions of what I should do
Call the VET not yahoo answers!
What does his penis have to do with it?





Call poison control. You can google it for your area. Tell them what your dog ate and they'll tell you what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment